Friday, November 12, 2010

What We've Been Up to Part 2

Here is another attempt as to what we have been up to:

OCTOBER:
More FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, and FOOTBALL
Dusty finished up his coaching season with McKay.  It was so funny how frustrated he would get.  I would laugh when he would tell me, "They just don't listen.  I have to repeat myself again and again."  Welcome to my world.  Try getting them to READ!

We had a fabulous trip with my family to Disneyland.  It was Dusty's first trip with the Larsens and his first time back to Disneyland since high school (How he has survived that long I'll never know).  We enjoyed driving down and back with Adam and Rachel.  It was great to be able to visit with them.  Dusty survived the trip and even enjoyed our fast pace Disneyland agenda.  We really enjoyed the new World of Color show that they have California Adventure.  AMAZING!

My family said that I needed to be the driver in this picture because I was the most likely to run into a mailbox.  Sadly, I couldn't really argue.  I'll never live down taking the mirror off the truck...TWICE!

Tribute to Alex.  Disneyland wasn't the same without him.

Dusty and I did not do much in terms of October Halloween festivities.  Neither of us are big Halloween lovers.  I did dress up with the other teachers at school for our literacy parade.  At our school we have a literacy parade instead of a Halloween parade.  Really it is the same thing, but you are supposed to find a book to go along with your costume.  We were the Rainbow fairies.  I was Sunny the Yellow Fairy.

Aren't we cute in our glitter, wings, and tutus?

That about sums up October.  I'm getting a little closer to being caught up.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a blog!! I love keeping tabs on you (yes I am a known blog stalker and I'll admit it). So glad you had fun at Disney! I love that place. :)

    ReplyDelete