Friday, November 12, 2010

Dusty's Birthday Extravaganza Surprise

Last Friday (November 5th) was Dusty's 27th birthday.  It worked out perfectly that I had the day off (compensation day for parent teacher conferences).  I planned what I titled his "Birthday Extravaganza Surprise."  After taking a leisurely morning and making him breakfast I gave him his first of many envelopes.  We then proceeded to complete a 13 step treasure hunt with birthday fun along the way.  We found him a nice new shirt, cologne, went bowling, went to dinner, and went to the BYU basketball game.  I think I was just as excited as he was during the whole thing.  His "perfect weekend" was made complete by BYU winning thier football game on Saturday and the Raiders winning on Sunday.  Happy Birthday Dusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment